Mainly Medical Aesthetic Services Includes: Non-Medical And Therapeutic Services
The 2019 Medical Spa State of the Industry Report provides business, operations, staffing, and legal statistics and analysis of one of the fastest growing industries in the United States
- Med Spa Locations 5431
- The Average Patient Spends $459 At A Single-Location Facility Or $465 At A Multi-Location Facility Per Visit.
- 66% Of Medical Spa Visits Come From Repeat Patients
- Average Medspa Annual Revenue $1,526,382
- Med Spafast Approaching A Total Value Of $10 Billion. 11% Increase From 2018.
Spa Industry (Day Spa)
Includes: Non-MedicalAesthetic Services, Minimal Medical
The spa industry in 2018 was a lot like the previous decade: Growth, growth and more growth. For the ninth consecutive year, the industry saw an increase across the board in key performance metrics, according to the 2019 U.S. Spa Industry Study. The study, which was commissioned by the International SPA Association (ISPA) and undertaken by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) International Survey Unit, detailed growth in the “Big Five” statistics.
The spa industry once again set records in total revenue, spa visits, spa locations, revenue per visit and total employees in 2018. Here are the key takeaways from the study, which debuted in 1999 and continues to be a critical tool to understanding industry trends:
- Total Spa Revenues Were $18.3 Billion, A 4.7 Percent Increase From The $17.5 Billion In 2017
- Spa Visits Were Up 1.6 Percent To 190 Million
- Spa Locations Rose To 22,160, A 1.8 Percent Jump From The 21,770 In 2017
- Revenue Per Visit Climbed To $96.50, A 3 Percent Bump From 2017
About Photo Biotech: “Instant Results Focused Technology”
The keys to the success of Photo Biotech Clinics / MedSpa: Confirmed research, testing, white papers and subsequent innovative enhancement results in the desired standard of efficacy and ultra fast effective non-invasive aesthetic and anti-aging treatments.